The new GDPR regulations are just weeks away and as the biggest shake-up in data protection regulation in decades, preparations are well underway at businesses up and down the country. Our conference has been designed to doublecheck your strategy against expert opinion to ensure you are on the right track to compliance.
The GDPR is raising the bar to a higher standard for consent as well as making it easy for people to withdraw their consent. But don’t be fooled into thinking this is about marketing alone, GDPR affects every aspect of your business.
This event explores some of the detail through the eyes of compliance specialists, marketing gurus and data protection experts.
With the Information Commissioner’s Office (the regulator in the UK) providing its updated guidance in December ahead of the implementation of the regulations in May 2018, our conference is perfectly timed so you can be confident your business is compliant
10 questions we’ll be asking
- What’s the biggest challenge facing dealers with GDPR?
- How are dealer preparations going?
- Are dealers confident they will be ready by May 2018?
- How are dealers ensuring employees have the right knowledge and training to be compliant?
- Should dealers employ a data compliance or data protection officer?
- Does GDPR see marketing and IT becoming even closer companions?
- What will some of the aspects of GDPR look like in practice?
- Have dealers ensured they have GDPR compliant consent for current data?
- What additional processes need to be in place throughout the business under GDPR?
- Will GDPR be the death knell for customer communications as we know it?